Friday 25 September 2009

OFF TO COLCHESTER SIGNING...




Now off to Colchester for the Private viewing of the art show I'm doing with John Watson at ACE comic art gallery tonight,I've been told the Macbeth ,Tempest books have arrived plus posters so very excited it will be the first time I've seen the Tempest work in print my comp copies are being sent to me next week.
i've been told off Clive Bryant E.I.C/ Publisher that it looks beautiful very pleased about that.

I'm looking forward to the signing and sketching abit cheesed I'm behind with my Dredd work but it's looking nice sadly I've had a sick relative to look after but glad to say he's on the mend ,these things happen.

Hamlet is moving along ,well must dash.

MACBETH /TEMPEST ART COPYRIGHT CLASSICAL COMICS LTD 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon,

    Have a great time, mate.

    Sorry I can't make it.

    Best,
    Tim...
    (''j)

    ReplyDelete