Saturday 2 January 2010

LOOKING FORWARD TO 2010


First off i would like to say thanks to all the regular viewers of my blog and to wish you all a very happy and successful new year.

what will this year bring me? who knows? but i do know issue 3 of WASTED will be out in Feb with more ''Tales of the Buddha'' before he got enlightened written by Alan Grant and drawn by me.

then there's my Judge Dredd art for 2000A.D to be published some time this year

i have three more months working on Hamlet for Classical Comics as the art director on the book drawing the layouts and character designs then that's it , so I'm starting to put out feelers for work projects now.

I would like to get more production work for either TV or movies and I'm also looking to draw other stuff than Shakespeare after three successful years with Classical i need a change and new challenge what that will be and who I'll be working for is up to who ever reads this blog and what offers i receive, I'll keep you posted...

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jon! Hope you have a fruitful 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new years Jon! Looking forward to reading Wasted #3... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you Jon! I hope to see you in 2000AD a lot more than just one Dredd strip, I'm sure old Tharg'll have more for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Gibson looking forward to reading your next Johnny K story.

    happy new year to you too Leeann happy drawing :-)

    thanks Pete
    i'll be getting intouch with Tharg soon to see if he has any use for a old rusty art droid like me ,i would love to draw a story which was long enough to be collected as a Rebellion graphic novel all i seem to get are short stories for 2000 A.D.

    ReplyDelete