Saturday 18 February 2012

News

A young boy i've been passing on advice and skills to Jacob King recently got featured in a Welsh newspaper here is the article link Jacob King newpaper article

on Tim Perkins blog he's started his blog on last year's wonderful Malta Comic Con ,one of the best weeks of my life wizards-keep.blog

currently reviewing coloured Buddha pages for the collection, TALES OF THE BUDDHA BEFORE HE BECAME ENLIGHTENED , also still art directing Hamlet for Classical Comics, drawing a Slaine cover for Zarjaz so far the reception for my Slaine art has been very positive.

A BIG THANK YOU viewers my blogs count now is nearlly 86,000 hits amazing.

Next weekend is
i'll be there sketching and signing Saturday and Sunday plus for sale prints and original art plus im on a panel noon on the Sunday looking forward to this convention as it's my first for my 25th anniversary in comics so come along and celebrate with me .

No comments:

Post a Comment